A one-on-one business and leadership coaching program where I help you break free from overwhelm and bridge the gaps in your operations and your team so you can stop feeling stuck and regain the time and freedom you need to increase your business’ scalability and profitability.
Tired of feeling overwhelmed and trapped in your business?
Reclaim the freedom and time you need to drive your business’ success with the support of a business operations coach who will tailor a one-on-one business coaching program specifically designed for you.
If you already want to get going, let’s start the conversation:
Are you constantly pulled in different directions, only to stay stuck in the same place in your business?
You probably feel like…
→ You don’t trust your staff so you always step in to do their tasks correctly.
→ You don’t have time to bring in business because you’re barely keeping things afloat.
→ You’ve lost control over the business because of how disorganized and chaotic things are right now.
→ You’re perpetually “rolling with the punches” because you don’t have a reliable operation system.
But what if you could have a business where…
- You had full trust in your team to perform their duties without your intervention.
- You got to spend more time working ON the business (and bringing in more sales!) rather than IN the business.
- You were in total command and felt confident and at ease about running your business.
- You got to play more “offense” than “defense” and increase your profits because you have a sustainable and efficient operational foundation that can run on its own.
Now, you’re probably thinking “how could I ever get there when I don’t even know where begin?” The truth is – this type of long lasting change doesn’t happen overnight. However – with the right strategy, resources, and support, you can work your way towards a sustainable and thriving business.
One-on-one business coaching gives you the focus and accountability you need to get to where you want to be, sooner.
How does business coaching work?
I’ve taken the hands-on experience I gained from operationalizing and growing my family’s agency and outlined a step-by-step process that is tailored to your business’ specific needs.
Together, we will work through each of the following 3 key steps so that you walk away with the clarity, resources, and confidence to grow your business:
Step 1: Clarify
- Together, we’ll clearly define your overall vision, goals, and the highest priority objectives for your business.
- We will identify the gaps that need to be addressed in your operations in order for you to move forward.
- We’ll create an action plan with the steps, resources, and timeframe it will take for you to realize your goals.
Step 2: Create
- I’ll help you build the systems and processes your business needs and communicate these changes to your team.
- I’ll guide you to explore and adopt the mindset shifts you need to set your business up for success.
- We’ll update your action plan as needed to ensure we build an effective and sustainable operational foundation.
Step 3: Celebrate
- We’ll summarize the work we’ve done together so that you can continue to grow and evolve upon program completion.
- Together, we’ll develop a reference guide so that you continue to enforce the processes and systems you’ve put in place.
- We’ll celebrate the newfound productivity, clarity, and confidence that these changes have brought to you and your business.
What does a business coaching program include?
I offer an accelerated 3-month program and a paced-out 6-month program that both include:
- ASSESSMENT & PLANNING SESSION
In this initial 90-minute Assessment Session, we will identify the highest priority gaps in your business, clarify your goals for the program, and develop an action plan that caters to your and your business’ specific needs.
- 1:1 COACHING SESSIONS
In these 60-minute sessions, we will determine the most critical action items for each week and ensure that you receive the necessary resources, guidance, and accountability to continue to progress toward your goals.
- UNLIMITED EMAIL SUPPORT
I am available to you in between sessions via email if you need additional support or want guidance on pivoting when faced with an unexpected obstacle or situation.
- TIME-SAVING OPERATIONAL TOOLKIT
You’ll have access to a library of easy-to-use templates that will save you time and resources so you can easily develop the systems, processes, and standard operating procedures that your business needs.
To review the package and pricing options available, click below to receive your summarized program guide:
Business Breakthrough is the perfect coaching program for you if you’re:
- A service-based small business owner or leader with a team of up to 25 employees
- Prepared to dedicate the time and resources needed to create sustainable change in your business
- Committed to initiating the necessary conversations with your team to cultivate a culture based on trust, clarity, and accountability
- Willing to shift your internal mindset and assessments to evolve into the leader that your business needs to succeed
This program is NOT designed for solopreneurs without a team or the need to establish a comprehensive operational system. Business Breakthrough isn’t a “one size fits all” solution nor is it a “quick fix” to plug into your business. It requires your full engagement and involvement because that is the only way to create lasting and sustainable change.
Ready to get started?
I offer a complimentary 30-minute Discovery Session where I help you clarify your goals, answer any questions, and give you a clear idea of how we would partner together to grow your business. Schedule yours today:
Hi, I’m Anais Babajanian
Business & Leadership Coach for service-based small business owners and leaders who are ready to go from survive to THRIVE
I was exactly where you are now when I took over operations at my family’s small business 7 years ago. In those first couple years, I felt totally overwhelmed and helpless – not because we weren’t bringing in business (our phone was actually ringing off the hook!), but because we were losing opportunities due to a lack of organization.
When I initiated the operational changes we needed, I received pushback from my business partner (my mom) and our team. I fought my way through many tough conversations, negotiations, and action plans to establish an operational and cultural foundation that would allow us to grow our profits by over 200% and eventually sell the business for 3 times revenue.
Though we enjoyed success, I can only imagine how much more we could have accomplished if we’d been focused and aligned on our goals from the beginning.
This is why I created Business Breakthrough – to help bridge the gap between small business owners and their teams so they can build a foundation that will set them up for long-term success.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if you’ll be a good fit for me as a coach?
Working with a coach is a deeply personal decision, which is why I offer a complimentary 30-minute discovery session. You will walk away with a clear understanding of your goals and how I would support you as your coach. I will answer any questions you have so that you can make an informed decision.
How are the coaching sessions scheduled?
All sessions are scheduled online and are held via Zoom. During our initial call, we will determine what availability works best for both of us and agree to a set date and time to meet. I will send all of our session invites ahead of time, and if you need to reschedule a meeting, please do so by emailing me at least 24 hours in advance.
What is your payment and cancellation policy?
Payment for the coaching program may be paid upfront (which saves you close to 10%), or on a monthly basis, via credit card or direct debit. If you wish to cancel services in the middle of a coaching program, you must send an email request at least 1 week prior to the proximate invoice date. For programs paid for in advance, refund requests will be assessed and granted on a case-by-case basis. In the event that a payment fails, coaching services will be suspended immediately.
What if I get stuck or fall behind on the action items in the program?
I am available to you in between sessions via email for support, and I will offer the guidance you need to pivot or get back on track. This program is specifically designed to fit your personal needs and capacity, even if that means making changes as we go along.
What kinds of topics or issues will you coach me on during our sessions?
Much of what I will coach you on will vary based on what we identify as your top priorities for your business, but topics can range from:
- Developing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Implementing frameworks and processes for each sales or service vertical
- Creating a hiring, training, and professional development plan for all employees
- Cultivating a transparent, unified, and respectful team culture
- Setting and enforcing realistic expectations between staff and partners
- Prioritization and delegation of tasks
- Delineating roles and responsibilities based on each partner or team members’ skill set and capabilities.
- Identifying what your business needs from you as a leader and shifting your mindset and patterns to embody this version of yourself.